General information about our ‘Show consideration’-scheme.
- The scheme is reserved for guests with a companion certificate and who have strong problems standing in line.
- Entry tickets for people with a proof of companionship issued by the municipality are NOK 330. The number of companions stated on the proof of companionship can enter for free.
- The companion must be of legal age and be at least 18 years.
- Guests who can present a companion certificate can get a "show-consideration band" in the Guest Service. Each band applies to the holder of the companion certificate and the number of companions for which there is a documented need. Remember that the benefit of the band should go to the holder of the companion certificate, the others in the group may risk having to stand in the ordinary queue.
In the queue aisle
- Please note that you do not necessarily join the first trip, but the scheme is designed to minimise waiting times. It is also not always possible to choose which carriage you want. The operator of the attraction must consider which location is most convenient
- The companion must be able to handle the guest and accompany/carry them in the event of an emergency leading to an evacuation.
- The exit will be used as an entrance to attractions that do not have separate wheelchair access.
- Please be aware that if the attraction is closed due to long queues, the ‘show consideration’-entrance will be closed.
General information about TusenFryd
- Wheelchair users can always get show consideration’-bands.
- There are separate parking spots at TusenFryd for people with HC-proof in their car. The parking spots are located on a car park across the main entrance.
- An escalator by the entrance leads to the park. A tarmacked path runs parallel to the escalator.
- All toilet facilities are adapted to wheelchair users.
- We recommend the restaurants Rockburger’n and Vertshuset for people in wheelchairs.
- The ground in the park is uneven, but all the roads are tarmacked.
Guide 2022 (in Norwegian)