TusenFryd are responsible for the safe operation of the park in accordance with the laws and regulations in force at any given time. However, we expect and wish that all our guests exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner to safeguard their own health and safety, as well as the safety of those who are in their care, especially minor children, for whom you have responsibility and care at all times. .
All guests must (i) read and comply with all written rules, guidelines, recommendations and warnings and use the park facilities and safety equipment, where available, in a responsible manner. Guests must also (ii) act and comply with instructions and directions given by our staff.
Guests arriving with carers, who due to age and / or disability are unable to adequately read or understand any of the written rules, guidelines, warnings and / or recommendations, must ensure that these are correctly explained to them. Park staff can assist if needed.
As a guest in the park, you undertake to behave in a considerate and respectful manner towards other guests, the park's employees, the park and plant and animal life.
Guests who, in the opinion of the park staff, do not comply with the park staff's rules or instructions and / or act irresponsibly and / or disrespectfully towards other guests and / or the park staff, may be asked to leave the Park. Expelled guests will not be entitled to reimbursement of expenses. In some cases, deportees can be reported to the police.
In other respects, reference is made to the specific instructions and guidelines associated with each of the specific park facilities, as well as the park's general rules as described below.
NB! Assess your own physical and emotional conditions BEFORE using our attractions and activities.
The park's pleasure trips and other facilities can give our guests wonderful memories and exciting fun! But they can also contribute to increased adrenaline and significantly increased physical exertion and forces on your body and senses. Different forces, speeds, fast and unpredictable movements can push you in different directions and can affect the body through muscle tension and strain, for example in the neck and back, and contribute to accelerated heart rate and blood pressure.
One should not use attractions or activities under the influence of alcohol, drugs (legal or illegal) or other types of drugs that can affect the general state of health, senses, mental awareness, coordination or reflexes. The same applies to guests you are supporting.
You should not participate in activities or use attractions if you have, or have had, health problems, challenging medical history, injuries or if you are very afraid to participate. Health problems include, but are not limited to, heart, nerves, muscles, back, neck, legs, joints, tendons, ligaments, brain, eyes, ears, neurological or other ailments or injuries and your participation in activity or use of attraction may trigger or aggravate your condition. The same applies if you are (or may be) pregnant or have had surgery in the last few months, or if you are on the road to recovery from illness, frailty, medical condition, treatment or procedure.
The park can not guarantee your health. Only the individual guest, or the guest's provider, can assess whether they are in good enough physical and mental condition to be able to use the individual attraction or activity based on advice given by the relevant facility. Also make sure that you comply with any requirements for height, weight and age restrictions.
You accept the risk of any activity you choose to participate in. Our park staff is more than happy to help you if you have any questions.
The park's activities are in collaboration with the authorities adapted to the current health situation. The health and safety of our guests and staff always has our highest priority. Our goal is that you and your potential dependents continue to feel safe and comfortable when you visit us. Visit our website for more information about your obligations as a guest before you come to the park: https://www.tusenfryd.no/covid-info. Failure to comply with security measures, both general and COVID-19-related, may result in you being denied entry or being asked to leave the park.
In order to comply with the authorities' requirements and recommendations, and to safeguard the health and safety of our guests and employees, some tours, attractions, activities, restaurants, shops and / or experiences may be periodically completely or partially closed.
Please review planned closures before you buy the ticket: https://www.tusenfryd.no/en/planlegg-ditt-besok/opplevelser/attraksjoner. You are not entitled to a refund in the event of planned closures.
Always check for operational changes in the park and the enclosed areas in advance.
A) Rules for access and use
- 1. The capacity of the park and its facilities is limited.
- No pets are allowed in the park, with the exception of guide dogs
- Bicycles, skates, skateboards, electric scooters, scooters and the like are not allowed in the park.
- For security reasons, there are restrictions on access to certain attractions due to age, height and / or physical condition. Ask at the gate of each attraction about current access restrictions. You can also check the park's website: https://www.tusenfryd.no/planlegg-ditt-besok/opplevelser/attrajoner. Height is measured with the shoes on.
- The park offers a guide for guests with disabilities. The guide can be picked up at the Guest Service or at the ticket booths.
- Some tours, attractions, shows, adventures, restaurants and / or shops may be closed due to weather or technical and / or organizational reasons. The park will try to inform about any closures as early as possible via our website, social media and / or other information platforms.
- If you wish to leave the park temporarily, you must inform the park staff before leaving the area, as you must be duly identified with an identification stamp or other means of identification issued by the park in order to re-enter the area. Otherwise, access to the facilities may be denied.
- The sale and distribution of brochures, flyers or products in the park facilities is prohibited, unless this is expressly approved by the park.
- Pictures will be taken automatically at some of the attractions.
- Terraces and seating areas adjacent to eateries are reserved for guests who have purchased food from the park's eateries / outlets.
B) Safety rules
- The sale and / or consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco is strictly prohibited for persons under 18 years of age.
- For safety reasons, the park reserves the right to allow duly authorized personnel to inspect backpacks, handbags, purses or other similar items under certain circumstances and within the limits set by law.
- Guests must be vigilant and careful with their personal belongings. The park is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to personal property during the visit to the park.
- Smoking is prohibited in the queue areas, in indoor areas and especially in the children's area in the park. Smoking areas, if any, will be explicitly signposted. The park reserves the right to expel any person who, after being asked by park staff to comply with this rule, refuses to do so.
- The use of remote-controlled aircraft / drones is not permitted in the park.
- The use of mobile phones, photo and video cameras, selfie sticks and the like is prohibited at the attractions to guarantee the safety of visitors. The park reserves the right to expel any person who, after being asked by park staff to comply with this rule, refuses to do so.
C) Ticket rules
- Entrance tickets or other access signs are not refundable.
- You can cancel purchased online tickets and season tickets within 24 hours of purchase if they have not already been used. It is not possible to change the date on the ticket if it is less than 72 hours to the visit. If the date on the ticket is changed longer than 72 hours (3 days) in advance, a change fee of NOK 75 per ticket will be added.
- Entrance tickets must be kept during the entire stay in the park and must be able to be presented to park and / or security personnel upon request. The park reserves the right to expel persons who cannot show a valid entrance ticket.
- If the entrance ticket includes another guest, he or she must enter the park at the same time as the ticket holder.
- Certain tours, attractions, services, performances and / or activities are not included in the entrance fee. For more information, please contact the information point at the entrance to the park or check out the park's website.
D) Rules of courtesy
- Please respect the queue and wait for your turn. Out of courtesy and respect for other guests, do not skip the queue or keep space for others in the queue.
- Out of consideration for hygiene, courtesy and respect for other guests, we ask you not to remain in swimwear, without shoes or with an exposed upper body during your stay in the park.
- To ensure that all our guests can enjoy the tours, guests must end the tour when it ends and follow the park staff's instructions. If you want to take the trip again, please put yourself in the queue again.
- The park does not have PA facilities for broadcasting personal messages.
E) Violation of park rules
The park reserves the right to refuse entry and to expel persons who commit significant violations of the above rules. In the event of a breach of the park rules, you are not entitled to a refund.
The park reserves in particular the right to refuse entry and expel persons who violate the rules listed below:
- Anyone who, through inappropriate behavior, disturbs the general peace and order in the park or in its facilities. The same applies to anyone who commits an act which under Norwegian law is punishable.
- Misuse of tickets or other access signs. This includes the use of fake and misleading tickets. The same applies to other fraudulent use of the ticket holder and / or resale or counterfeiting of tickets. Only tickets purchased at authorized points of sale are valid.
- Swimming in fountains or water-related attractions that are not suitable for swimming.
- Vandalism or otherwise causes damage to park facilities or park employees' property.
- Behaving in a manner that is embarrassing, inconvenient or significantly affects other guests' enjoyment.
- Allows minors to be unattended, especially if this also violates any of the park's other park rules.
- Consumes, sells or distributes drugs or narcotics in the park area. In the event of a breach of this point, the person in question must always be expelled and reported to the police.
- Fails to comply with safety measures imposed during the COVID-19 pandemic. Please see https://www.tusenfryd.no/covid-info.